Koha E-library system is a world class fully features, scalable library management software. The development of the library is supported by varying types and sized and has adopted by thousands of library worldwide. The system is a viable solution for libraries of all kinds whether how small or big the requirements are. With very rich feature sets, it is the most functionally advanced Integrated Library System on the market today.
Here are some of the features of the E-Library system:
- Easy-to-use circulation policies, strong patron management, intuitive navigation and extensive permissions for staff accounts
- Parent-child relationship for patron records, as well as a 'copy' patron feature to quickly add families.
- A Clubs and Services feature that allows libraries to manage reading groups, book clubs, and other other community outreach programs. This feature is easily managed by library staff.
- Extensive support for holds, including an option to 'suspend' and 'reactivate' a hold, an option to place holds from a patron's OPAC account, an option to allow staff to re-organize the holds queue, and an option to place holds at either the title or item level.
- Enhanced matching policy rules for the 001 and 035 tags, allowing libraries to update older records with a newer version.
- Libraries to 'undo' entire import batches from the catalog in a single click, rather than having to delete on a one-by-one basis.
- SIP2 configuration for a wide variety of vendors and their products, including ITG, 3M, EnvisionWare, Talking Tech, Overdrive, TechLogic, and Librarica. LibLime Koha also works with EzProxy as a dual authentication source for remote database access.
Since, the system is supported by team consisting of professional libraries, administrators, PMP-certified project managers, documenters, support technicians, programmers, data specialists and library trainers, it is safe to assume that it will be a great asset to your institution, providing number of unmatched features to your library. Fusion Technology Pvt. Ltd. is committed to install the systems and provide a strong customer/technical support and training for the system. We hope to have you in our ever growing list of satisfied customers.
We have setup a demo library. Please contact us for accessing our demo site.